About Me

My photo
Quispamsis, NB, Canada
As long as I can remember I have been drawing and painting. Although my subject matter may have changed with time, what has not changed it my attraction to nature. Being drawn in by sunlight, shadows textures and details all with rich colors. I know I am best challenged when the work has a high element of complexity. I spend much time and effort exploring my subjects - striving to gather as much information as possible before I begin working. My first love is working with water mediums - from watercolors, through acrylics and most recently water soluble oils. Often I may explore the same or similar subject in different mediums.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Artists-By-the-Sea, St. Andrews

Wondering About Supper

Weather Uncertain
 July 9th & 10th, 2011

Could Clear up - Could Rain
The annual fundraiser for Hospice Charlotte County takes place this coming weekend.  

In addition to offering the Plein Air paintings that artists complete around St Andrews during the event, the organizers have requested that artists bring along some small works with them – to kick start the silent auction process.   I have been very busy this holiday long weekend getting ready.  

Lone Sentinel
Coming In or Going Out
These are a number of the small paintings (5"x7" matted to 8" x 10") I that I completed for this event.  Hope to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those look like a lot of work! You're amazing! I like them all. But I love the fisherman :-)

    ReplyDelete